Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: You won't believe me........

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    i was looking through a local secound hand for sale website and low and behold a ad for Josefina!she is definately and totally PM!soft vinyl,soft eyelashes,etc!she is totally mint condition with her hair pristinely in the original braid with ribbon and flowers,whole meet outfit plus her rabozo,and gold necklace,complete christmas outfit, complete school oufit,and night shift!!!!!I still can't believe it myself!everything is tagged PC 1997 including the meet outfit josefina is wearing!I can't belive her and all this stuff is first edition and mint!all 4 -your going to kill me-$70!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy and shocked i could cry! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] I will try to post pics when i can.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG, you are so lucky! I have a Mattel Josefina, and she is so beautiful! I bet that the PM ones are even more so! And all that mint condition, first edition (Hey, look! A rhyme! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) stuff for only $70!!! Go for it!!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everyone is finding an AG bargain lately. I am very happy for you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on your find!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! can't wait to see pictures [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your Josefina!

  7. #7
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    thanks everyone-the only thing that worries me about having a older doll is the big silver eye problem lots of the older dolls have-i hope i don't have a problem. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that silver eye is a defect that is much older than Josefina- so I think you'll be fine.

  9. #9
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    actually i hate to say this but i've seen a few auctions on ebay of josefina's with sliver eye-it was sooo sad and thats why i'm kinda worried! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well then, best of luck to you! She was lucky to find a home with you, so I will guess her luck will continue. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •